Evaluation Consultant- 2017- Present
- DEval, Evaluation of Effectiveness of German Development Cooperation in Dealing with Conflict induced Forced Migration Crisis, Jordan
- Oxfam, Women Access to Justice Phase 2: Focus Group facilitation, Jordan.
- UNFPA, Scalability and Sustainability Evaluation of “Za’atari Youth Center: A Space for Change” Project, Local Consultant, Jordan.
Monitoring and Evaluation Associate Manager at Queen Rania Foundation for Education and Development- Jordan, November 2013-May 2018 (Previously; Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Assisting with the Impact Evaluation and Monitoring Department in establishing the M&E framework for some QRF Pilots by developing Theories of Change and leading the process evaluation and the qualitative data components of these pilots.
- Part of the team developing the strategy (OKRs) of QRF, while liaising with departments, following up and reporting to upper management.
- Ensuring timely deliverables of internal and external reports by working closely with the internal and external staff members and responding to their questions and feedback.
- Creating training materials and providing training and capacity building to internal staff as well as the staff of the affiliations.
- Created policies and procedures and spearheaded the CRM system.
- Spearheaded, supported and developed analytical studies, a desk review, evaluation and perception studies from start to finish, presentations and general M&E reporting whilst applying diverse research methodologies.
- Provided M&E support and coordinated with the affiliations in their strategic and operational work planning.
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at the Business Development Center-Jordan, March 2011- November 2013
- Managed BDC’s internal structure through developing and implementing the M&E system, ISO 9001, CRM and Balanced Score card. Worked on and reported to management, USAID, UK and CIDA on the various projects findings. Analyzed both qualitative and quantitative data and worked with teams from all departments. Wrote proposals for various national and international funders and donors.
- Project manager for the World Bank funded, Jordan Now Project, specialized in matching fresh graduates with employment opportunities through psychometric testing. Managed a team of matchmakers and recruiters who dealt with youth, running orientations for workshops, communicated with multiple stakeholders including local and foreign.
Community Organizing Coach, August 2011- August 2013
- Community organizing coach having planned, coached and followed up with multiple campaigns including No Honor in Crime, Where do we Stand, Laborers Campaign and others.
- Member of Mujtama3i and Ahel.
- Learned closely from Marshal Ganz and Nisreen Haj Ahmad.
Sociologist and Urban Planner at Amman Institute for Urban Development in Amman, Jordan, Sept. 2008-March 2011
- Spearheaded the cultural heritage and social facilities chapters in the master plans of various municipalities through working closely with different stakeholders.